Lucy Gunderson, CT
Expert Russian to English Translations
I provide translation and editing services in the areas of human rights, law, journalism, and literature.
- linguist with close to 20 years’ experience in the language industry and four years’ work and study experience in Russia
- active member of the American Translators Association
- Administrator of ATA’s Slavic Languages Division (2011—2015)
- Chair of ATA’s Divisions Committee (2015—2019)
- associate member of the American Bar Association
- Certificate in Translation Studies from the University of Chicago
- MA in Russian Language and Literature from the University at Albany
- BA in Slavic Languages and Literatures from Connecticut College
As a translator certified by the American Translators Association for translation from Russian into English, I am required to maintain my certification by earning continuing education points by attending conferences, seminars, and webinars related to translation and/or my areas of specialization, so you can be sure I am always up-to-date with recent developments in these industries and can provide you with reliable service.